Book Online Here
How To Spa
Want to stay longer than your treatment time? Add an extra hour's relaxation + robe rental for only 15PP.
By booking with us you are automatically accepting our terms & conditions. Please read these here: How To Spa Guide
Tuesday: 10AM – 6PM
Wednesday: 10AM - 7PM
Thursday: 10AM - 8PM
Friday: 10AM – 7PM
Saturday: 10AM – 7PM
Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Directions by Car
- Rainforest Spa is easily accessible from all directions on the M50. On the N11/M50, take the Bray South Exit - which is also the exit for Enniskerry. (If coming from the Dublin direction, continue to follow the Enniskerry signage.)
- As you take the Enniskerry exit, you will immediately see a signpost for Rainforest Spa - to turn left.
- Continue up the hill for 5 minutes until you see the next sign for Rainforest Spa - you have now reached the Summerhill House Hotel. We are based on the grounds of the Hotel.
Travel time from Dublin City is 30 mins.
Public Transport Options
- DART: Bray DART Station is approx. 10 minutes from Rainforest Spa by taxi. A taxi rank is outside Bray DART Station.
- BUS: The number 44 Bus travels from Dublin to Enniskerry village - which is approx. a 10 minute walk to Rainforest Spa.
- LUAS: The nearest LUAS stop is Brides Glen in Cherrywood - the final stop on the Green LUAS line. You can call a local taxi from there and the journey time is approx. 10 minutes from there to Rainforest Spa.
For further assistance, call 012748080.