SPA PARTIES FAQ
1. Does Rainforest offer on-the-run wedding guest treatments?
Yes, we offer:
- Express Make-Up (15mins): Lip Look | Eye Look | Glow Look €29 – redeemable against products
- Temporary false lash applications (15mins) €20
- File & Polish on Hands (15mins) €15
- Hangover Buster Massage (15mins) €20
2. Does Rainforest have a private party area/room?
We do have a private Spa Party Lounge plus a community Relaxation Lounge area and Thermal Spa where everyone may relax together between services.
3. Does Rainforest provide drinks/refreshments?
Rainforest offers tea; coffee; water and light snacks (dried fruit/nuts) to all of our clients. Afternoon Tea can be booked in advance at €15PP and is served at The Summerhill House Hotel.
4. What if my spa group needs to cancel?
For all groups of 6+ we do ask for a 7-day cancellation notice as to avoid the full service charge for treatments booked.
5. Does Rainforest offer group discounts?
We do not have a group discounts but be sure to check out our spa packages.
6. Can I, or my group members, make substitutions to spa packages?
Rainforest will allow you to swap treatments that are part of a spa package for another treatment – if the swapped treatment is more expensive than the discounted package treatment, a supplement is therefore incurred. The Spa Concierge can help you with substitutions.
7. Do we have to pay a deposit for a group booking?
No however with any booking, one guest’s card details are held to secure the booking. For group bookings of 6+ - if any cancellations are made within 7 days before the event, this card will be charged the full price of the booking made. Each group member can pay separately on departure. For groups less than 6, there is no charge for cancellations outside of 48 hours before the booking.
8. May we bring in our own alcohol?
No you may not bring your own alcohol to the Hotel & Spa but you have the option of pre-booking bottles of wine (€25); Prosecco (€30) or cocktails (€6). Please call the Spa Concierge on 012748080 to book this for you.
9. Does Rainforest offer offsite services?
We offer off-site services for Wellness Zones in workplaces; golf clubs; other events & venues. Please contact the Spa Manager for further information on 012748080.